Roola Boola Children’s Arts Festival is one of Melbourne’s most successful children’s arts festivals, held annually throughout the mid-year school holidays for children under the age of 12. The Festival presents an interactive and exciting program featuring highly skilled performances and workshops in magic, circus, dance, music, theatre, immersive art, craft and more!
- *Ticket prices are subject to additional transaction fees.
- Workshops are free for parents.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult for all events.
- Wheelchair access is available at Chapel Off Chapel
- Babes in Arms: Children 24 months and under may attend performances free of charge on the condition that they do not occupy a seat and sit on the lap of a parent or guardian.
- Performances will not be Auslan interpreted however, they include strong visual content and can be enjoyed by deaf, hard of hearing and ESL audiences.
- Videography and photography will take place throughout the Festival.
- Roola Boola will be proceeding as per the State Government COVID-19 requirements for indoor events to ensure the safety and wellbeing of patrons, staff and artists.