Dates & times
Friday 7 July at 10:00am, 1:00pm
The Loft - Chapel Off Chapel
Award winning kids’ comedy group The Wholesome Hour have made a brand-new show! It’s about animals of all kinds: stinky, sparkly, real and imaginary. There’s singing, dancing, puppets, and lots and lots of poo jokes. And best of all the show was co-created with kids so the songs, costumes and characters have all been inspired by you! If you’d like to see a real life Purrmaid, weightlifting Pengui-corns, or a Lemur cooking a chocolate cake, then this is the place to be.
- Created and performed by Lily Fish, Sunanda Sachatrakul, Ell Sachs, Kimberley Twiner
- Director: Rinske Ginsberg
- Composer: Jack Lewis
- Lighting designer: Lisa Mibus
- Costume designer: Kimberley Twiner
- Puppetsmith: Lily Fish
- Ticket prices are subject to additional transaction fees.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult for all events.
- Wheelchair access is available at Chapel Off Chapel
- Babes in Arms: Children 24 months and under may attend performances free of charge on the condition that they do not occupy a seat and sit on the lap of a parent or guardian.
- Performances will not be Auslan interpreted however, they include strong visual content and can be enjoyed by deaf, hard of hearing and ESL audiences.
- Videography and photography will take place throughout the Festival.
- Roola Boola will be proceeding as per the State Government COVID-19 requirements for indoor events to ensure the safety and wellbeing of patrons, staff and artists.