Dates & times
Wednesday 5 July at 10:30am, 1:00pm
The Chapel - Chapel Off Chapel
A uniquely Australian physical theatre show for children and families that incorporates a kaleidoscope of circus, acrobatics, dance and live music. It tells the story of Queen Bee and Worker Bee who must join forces to rebuild their hive after being destroyed by a bushfire. But things never quire go to plan. Join the bees on their buzzy adventures and bee enchanted by their pollen-collecting skills, honey-making abilities, and super-bee strength!
Directed by performer Robbie Curtis (Circa, Cirque du Soleil, Circus Oz, Australian Ballet) and co-created with musician and performer, Lizzie McRae, both from ARC Circus.
“Bee Story is everything you would want in a children’s show. It is charming. It is lovely. It is magical.” ★★★★★ – getyourcoatson.com
- Ticket prices are subject to additional transaction fees.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult for all events.
- Wheelchair access is available at Chapel Off Chapel
- Babes in Arms: Children 24 months and under may attend performances free of charge on the condition that they do not occupy a seat and sit on the lap of a parent or guardian.
- Performances will not be Auslan interpreted however, they include strong visual content and can be enjoyed by deaf, hard of hearing and ESL audiences.
- Videography and photography will take place throughout the Festival.
- Roola Boola will be proceeding as per the State Government COVID-19 requirements for indoor events to ensure the safety and wellbeing of patrons, staff and artists.